POLL: Who do you think will win The Glee Project?

August 19, 2011

The Glee Project finalists

This Sunday marks the final episode of the Glee reality show, The Glee Project, which means we’ll soon know which of the 12 contenders will be earning a 7-episode guest spot on season 3 of Glee. If you’ve been watching the show, you’ll know that it’s down to Alex, Damian, Lindsay or Samuel.

The question is, of course, who do you think will win? I want to know what your prediction is by voting in the poll below. If you want to explain your choice, let us know in the comments!

Personally, I think Irish boy Damian is going to come out on top. Out of the remaining contenders, I think he’s the most unique and fits the Glee image the best. Samuel’s too cool, Lindsay’s too much of a “less likable Lea Michele” (as Ryan Murphy put it), and Alex, to me, is a combination of Mercedes and Kurt. But maybe I’m wrong. Who do you think will take The Glee Project crown?

1. Leilane permalink
    August 19, 2011 11:17 am

No , not at all.
    Damian is NOT an actor , he just can’t dance
    and most people just can’t understand his accent.
    He looks much younger than the rest of the cast
    he’s just not Glee material.

Samuel will be the best for the show, he’s the ONLY one that could bring something new to the table. He has the whole package.
    ( and he’s HOT !)

2. #1 Gleek permalink
    August 19, 2011 3:03 pm

I’m feeling Lindsay FTW. Damian is a fan fave, but not mine. Sam and Alex are good as well. I hope that anyone but Damian wins.

• August 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Why do you think Lindsay will win? I really don’t see her taking the crown, so I’d love to hear why you think so!

3. Ashleigh permalink
    August 20, 2011 8:06 am

I want Damian to win but for some reason I think Alex is gonna win

• August 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Interesting! Why do you think Alex will win, Ashleigh? I’d love to hear your reasoning!

4. Rachel permalink
    August 21, 2011 7:20 pm

I think that Damian will win for sure. He is defiantly something new and good character that people will come to love. And really most people can understand his accent. I was with northern Irish for a month and it took me maybe a couple days to get used to their accent, plus Damians voice is something also different from the rest of the glee cast. I really think he can bring something great to the table.